Use this report to view retail product sales. This report can be grouped by supplier or product category.
Create a Product sales report in Kitomba 1
1. In Kitomba 1 go to the Reporting tab in the top navigation bar and then select Reports.
2. Select the Product sales report from the list.
3. To view the Product sales, select the Date range button and enter the date required enter a custom date range using the date fields.
4. Select the Report options button and group by Supplier or Category.
5. Select the Run report button. In this example, the report shows retail product sales by supplier. The information includes total revenue, quantity sold, and margin.
6. To expand to view more detail select the arrow at the side of each supplier.