Creating a new category provides a way to group-specific services together. Categories are used in Online booking, reporting, in your marketing and with client lists.
Create a new service category
1. To create a new service category In Kitomba 1 go to the Products and Services tab and select Services.
2. On the left-hand side select the New category button.
3. A new category card will appear. Enter the name of the New category and select the Parent Category from the drop-down list. In this example, we have selected the top-level of Services.
4. If you wish to see your new category on your Kitomba Business summary report select the option to Show on Business Summary in Kitomba.
5. To have this service category as an option in your Everyday Marketing list select the Trigger Everyday marketing when sold checkbox. View this support guide to see how to use Everyday Marketing.
6. Select Save.