Creating a new category provides a way to group-specific services together. Categories are used in Online booking, reporting, in your marketing and with client lists.
Create a new service category
1. To create a new service category In Kitomba 1 go to the Products and Services tab and select Services.
2. On the left-hand side select the New category button.
3. A new category card will appear. Enter the name of the New category and select the Parent Category from the drop-down list. In this example, we have selected the parent category of Services.
4. If you wish to see your new category on your Kitomba Business summary report select the option to Show on Business Summary in Kitomba.
5. To have this service category as an option in your Everyday Marketing list select the Trigger Everyday marketing when sold checkbox. View this support guide to see how to use Everyday Marketing.
6. Select Save.
Set availability across locations for this category
1. To make all the services in this category available across locations select the Set availability for this category link.
2. Check the radio buttons to change the availability as desired.
3. Select Save.