To turn Gender Neutral Mode On/Off:
1. Go to the Kitomba 1 dashboard and click on the Settings button.
2. From the Setting page, select the Business details option on the left-hand side.
3. Once you're on the Business details page, scroll down to the Gender Neutral Mode section, and then select Yes to enable the gender neutral mode.
4. Click on the Save button to save your changes.
When you turn on the gender neutral mode in Kitomba 1:
- Kitomba will need to be restarted in order for the change to take effect locally.
- Your clients will no longer be asked for their gender when making an appointment.
- The Appointment Book, Online Booking, Client Card, Give to Client and Forms features will be gender neutral.
- This setting applies to all locations if you are an enterprise user.
That's an overview of how to turn Gender Neutral Mode On/Off in Kitomba 1. View our support guides to learn more or get in touch with us.