Setting up required follow-on services can greatly enhance the overall customer experience by suggesting and providing services that they need to choose with the one initially selected, while also ensuring that the available times shown align with the requirements of the booking. This guide covers how to set up follow-on services for Online Booking in Kitomba 1.
1. Access the Services Page:
- Go to the Kitomba 1 dashboard and select the Manage tab.
- From the dropdown menu select the Services option.
2. Choose a Service to Apply the Feature To:
- You can apply the required follow-on services feature to both existing and new services. For this example, we'll choose an existing service, search for Foils Full Head, and then select it.
3. Set up required services:
- Once you're on the setup page for Foils Full Head, ensure that the Available in Online Booking option is selected. This will reveal the Requires a follow-on service option.
- Tick the Requires a follow-on service checkbox.
- Use the Follow-on services search bar to select the expected service. You can add multiple services for clients to choose from. For this example, we'll add Blowdry and Cut and Blowdry.
- Once you have finished all settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Save button.
Client's online booking experience
- Now, when a client attempts to book the Foils Full Head service online, a pop-up window will appear after they select the service. They will be prompted to choose a required follow-on service from the list you've set up.
- This ensures that clients book the correct finishing service and helps prevent any mistakes in their booking.
That's an overview of How to set up a required follow-on service for Online Booking in Kitomba 1. View our support guides to learn more or get in touch with us.