How to add your Google Tag Manager code to Online Booking
You can add Google Tag Manager code to your Online Booking site. This enables you to better track the success of digital marketing campaigns and your overall Online Booking performance.
While we can help you add your Google Tag Manager code to your Online Booking settings, this is an advanced feature and requires some setup in Google Tag Manager that is not supported by Kitomba. A digital marketer or web developer may be able to help you with these if you are not experienced with them.
1. Sign up for Google tag manager here or log into your account if you already have one.
2. Copy your Container ID from you Google Tag Manager account.
3. Go to Online Booking Settings In Kitomba 1
4. Paste your Container ID into the Google Tag Manager box.
5. Set up your tags in Google Tag Manager.
For more information on Google Tag Manager, including support for how to use it, check out Google’s Tag Manager resources.
Learn how to track your Online booking with Google Analytics here.