Kitomba can help you manage your vouchers by keeping track of when they have been used and when they expire.
Tracked vouchers will allow you to keep a record of all transactions with a particular voucher. If you choose to make a voucher untracked Kitomba will not retain any details about the voucher after it is sold.
Create a Voucher
1. Select Working with Products and Vouchers in the Cards tab
2. Click on the Create Voucher icon on the right hand side of the Cards tab.
3. Enter the name of the voucher.
4. Choose a category for the voucher.
5. Enter a code for the voucher
6. Set the price for the voucher.
7. If you want to be able to track the voucher, select 'use tracking vouchers'.
8. If using tracked vouchers, tell Kitomba when you want the voucher to expire by entering the number of months in the box.
Note: There are different expiry date requirements for various regions and countries. Please ensure you’re aware of any laws or requirements in your area.
9. If using tracked vouchers, and you would like Kitomba to generate the voucher number for you, tick the box next to auto-generate voucher no.