1. When a customer wants to redeem the voucher select 'make sale' on an appointment as you usually would.
2. Change the payment method on the right hand side to Voucher
3. The Redeem Voucher window will appear
- Enter the Voucher Number then click Get details if you are redeeming a tracked voucher, or
- click No Voucher Number if it is an untracked voucher.
4. Enter the amount you want to redeem - for example if you have a $100 voucher but the invoice value is $35.00, enter $35.00
5. Click Ok. Kitomba will tell you if it can't find a voucher with the number you have entered. Check the Voucher Number and try again.
If Kitomba accepts the voucher number, or you are redeeming an untracked voucher, the window will close and you can commit the sale as usual.
If you have not used the whole value of the voucher, and the voucher is tracked, Kitomba will automatically update the remaining balance on the voucher.