You can manage vouchers from anywhere, on any device using Kitomba 1.
Manage vouchers in Kitomba 1
1. To manage vouchers in Kitomba 1 go to the Manage tab and select Vouchers.
Search for vouchers
1. To search for a voucher enter the voucher number in the search field and select Go. You will be able to view the voucher details.
Edit and cancel vouchers
1. To edit a voucher, select the Edit button. You can change the initial value, the expiry date and add notes.
Redeem vouchers in Kitomba 1
You can redeem vouchers as a payment type when making a sale with Kitomba 1 Point-of-sale.
1. On the Take payment screen, select Voucher as the payment type from the drop down menu.
2. Enter the voucher code to search for the voucher.
Note: If your payment settings allow for untracked vouchers to be redeemed you’ll also see an option to proceed without voucher code.
3. Enter the redemption amount of the voucher if different from the amount shown. Kitomba 1 will automatically display either the full amount of the voucher, or the full amount of the invoice, whichever is lower.
4. Select Redeem to apply the amount to the invoice.
When redeeming a tracked voucher, the voucher’s new balance will be updated automatically once the sale is processed.
Download or Import lists of vouchers
1. Select Download button. This will provide you with an excel spreadsheet.
You can import a batch of vouchers created outside of Kitomba, for example, from a daily deals website.
1. To Import a list of vouchers select Import button.
2. Structure your voucher numbers as specified in the voucher instructions and import the list so you can track redemption's.
Create free vouchers
If you’d like to run a promotion or giveaway, you can create free vouchers in Kitomba 1. They can be redeemed and tracked just like regular vouchers.
1. To create free vouchers select the +Free vouchers button.
2. Enter in the quantity, value of each voucher, the expiry date and any notes.
3. Select Create a new batch.
4. Give the batch a name.
5. Select Create.
6. Selecting the Select existing batch option allows you to create more vouchers within that batch.