You can manage vouchers from anywhere, on any device using Kitomba 1.
If you have access to the Products & Services tab in Kitomba 1, you’ll be able to manage vouchers there.
Manage vouchers in Kitomba 1
1. To manage vouchers in Kitomba 1 go to the Products & Services tab and select Vouchers.
Search for vouchers
1. To search for a voucher enter the voucher number in the search field and select Go. You will be able to view the voucher details.
Edit and cancel vouchers
1. To edit a voucher, select the Edit button. You can change the initial value, the expiry date and add notes.
Download or Import lists of vouchers
1. Select Download button. This will provide you with an excel spreadsheet.
You can import a batch of vouchers created outside of Kitomba, for example, from a daily deals website.
1. To Import a list of vouchers select Import button.
2. Structure your voucher numbers as specified in the voucher instructions and import the list so you can track redemption's.
Create free vouchers
If you’d like to run a promotion or giveaway, you can create free vouchers in Kitomba 1. They can be redeemed and tracked just like regular vouchers.
1. To create free vouchers select the +Free vouchers button.
2. Enter in the quantity, value of each voucher, the expiry date and any notes.
3. Select Create a new batch.
4. Give the batch a name.
5. Select Create.
6. Selecting the Select existing batch option allows you to create more vouchers within that batch.