To turn Security On or Off you will need to:
1. Go to the Admin tab, select Preferences from the left menu, then the Security tab:
2. Turn security on or off by ticking or un-ticking the top checkbox
3. Save your changes
4. There are additional security settings you can set in the same section:
- Login as Restricted User with no password: ticking this box means the Permissions you allow in the Restricted Security Group settings will be accessible without a password login.
- Login as Administrator with main Kitomba password: ticking this box means you can gain Administrator privileges by logging in with your main Kitomba password - if you don't know what this is our HelpDesk can inform you.