If you use a shared computer/device it is important to make sure passwords are not auto-saved by your browser.
1. In your Google browser go to the three dots where you can Customise and control Google Chrome on the top left of your page and select Settings.
2. Select the Passwords link.
3. Make sure the Offer to save passwords button is set to off. This will save your selection.
4. Exit the page.
1. In your safari browser select Safari then Preferences.
2. Select Passwords (You will be prompted to login with admin password before you can continue) and untick AutoFill user names and passwords.
3. Exit the page.