You can add a day’s leave or other one-off change of roster for a staff member in two different ways.
by adding a Timetable Override in the Kitomba Calendar
by adding a leave entry in the Staff members record in the Admin tab
Creating a Timetable Override
1. Select the Calendar tab and select the date the staff person is on leave
2. Click on the Staff Name at the top of their column on the calendar - select Override Timetable
3. There are a number of things you can do with a Timetable Override:
- Adjust a Staff members Working Hours
- Roster off a Staff member with Not Working
- Apply Staff Leave for the day
- Setup a Partial Leave Day
In this example
- select Leave on the right hand side of the Edit Daily Timetable window
- select a Leave reason from the list
- click Save
4. The staff member will now show as on leave on the calendar
Add a leave entry in the Staff members record in the Admin tab
1. Select the Admin tab
2. Open the Business Units folder. Next open your Business Unit. Select the staff member you wish to add a Leave Entry for.
3. The selected staff members details will display on the right hand side of the screen. Click New Leave Entry
4. A box called Leave will popup allowing you to configure the Leave entry
- In the Start date box, enter the date of the first day of leave
- In the End date box, enter the date of the last day of leave. If the leave is just for one day, then set this date to be the same as the start date.
- From the Reason drop list, select a leave reason.
- (Optional) add a description in the Notes field
5. Select OK to take you back to the Staff screen. Click Save at the bottom right.
6. The staff member will now show as on leave on the calendar.