Create a staff timetable in Kitomba 1：
1. To access the Timetables page:
- Go to the Kitomba 1 dashboard and select the Manage tab.
- From the drop-down menu select the Timetables option.
2. Once you're on the timetable page, select the staff member you want to set the timetable. For this example, we will select Ashley Hamilton.
3. By default, the timetable is based on your business opening hours. To create a customised timetable, click on the + Timetable button.
4. To customise the timetable:
- Name the timetable accordingly. In this case, we'll name it: Ashley Timetable 1.
- Select the Start date from the calendar.
- Choose which days your staff member is available by toggling the check box on and off.
- Use the dropdown menus to select the Start and End times for each day.
- You can also set up Lunch, Break, and Custom times by clicking on the + button for each day. For example, if Ashley needs to perform administrative work every Monday when the salon opens at 9 am for 30 minutes, choose the custom type accordingly. If this custom time is Paid, simply tick the checkbox.
5. Once you have set everything up, click on the Save timetable button.
That’s an overview of how to create a staff timetable in Kitomba 1. View our support guides to learn more, or get in touch with us.