To Set up repeating timetables:
1. To access the Timetables page:
- Go to the Kitomba 1 dashboard and select the Manage tab.
- From the drop-down menu select the Timetables option.
2. Once you're on the timetable page, select the staff member you want to set the timetable. For this example, we will select Ashley Hamilton.
3. To create an alternative timetable:
- Click on the + Timetable button.
- For this example, name it Ashley Timetable 2 and tick off the checkbox for Saturday. Then click on the Save timetable button. Now we have two different timetables for Ashley.
4. To repeat them sequentially
- Select both check-boxes in front of the timetables name. Then click on the Repeat button above.
- Select the start and end date you would like to repeat for those timetables. Then click on the Save button.
Great! Now we have Ashley's alternating timetables setup.
That’s an overview of how to set up repeating timetables in Kitomba 1. View our support guides to learn more, or get in touch with us.