Copy an existing timetable
1. To access the Timetables page:
- Go to the Kitomba 1 dashboard and select the Manage tab.
- From the drop-down menu select the Timetables option.
2. Once you're on the timetable page, select the staff member you want to set the timetable. For this example, we will select Ashley Hamilton.
3. Click on the Copy from other staff button.
4. Choose the staff member's name and select the timetable you want to copy from, then click Save to add it to Ashley's list.
Make changes to the timetable:
1. Click the blue right arrow to access the timetable editor and modify Ashley's working hours.
2. Once you have made your changes, click on the Save button to update the timetable.
Delete the timetable:
1. Click on the Rubbish bin button.
2. Then click the Yes, delete button to confirm.
Delete multiple timetables:
1. Select the checkbox in front of the timetables you want to delete. Then click on the Delete button
2. Click the Yes, delete button to confirm.
That’s an overview of how to copy, edit or delete a timetable in Kitomba 1. View our support guides to learn more, or get in touch with us.