To override a timetable:
1. To access the Timetables page:
- Go to the Kitomba 1 dashboard and select the Manage tab.
- From the dropdown menu select the Timetables option.
2. On the timetable overview page, you can see that all staff timetables are listed here, and the status of each day is colour-coded:
- Blue stands for Normal working hours.
- Pink stands for Edited working hours.
- Grey stands for Not working.
- Yellow stands for On leave.
3. To override a staff member's timetable:
- Click on the corresponding day and edit it. For example, if Ashley is finishing work early today at 4pm, click on her date for today.
- It will open the Edit Work Hours window. Let’s change her end time to 4 pm and click on the Save button.
- Now, you will see that Ashley's staff timetable for today has turned to Pink, indicating it has been edited.
- If you go to the appointment tab, you will see Ashley's available time for today is only up to 4 pm and beside her name, there is a little pink triangle indicating that her working hours have been edited. You could also edit and override changes to the timetable in this appointment page by clicking on the staff name.
That’s an overview of how to override a timetable in Kitomba 1. View our support guides to learn more, or get in touch with us.