Clock into Time Clock
1. At the start of the day, using the device enabled with Time Clock, select your name from the list of staff.
2. Enter your Kitomba code or your Kitomba 1 pin and select Clock in.
3. Clocking in will show a clock in confirmation screen. This shows your timetabled hours for the day and your clocked in time.
4. If you need to communicate anything to your manager about your clocked in time, or your timetabled hours that day, you can do so by using the Add comment option. These comments will show on your Time Sheet.
5. Once you have added a comment select Save and close.
6. If you aren't leaving a comment select Close.
7. Once you have clocked in you will be returned to the staff list where a green dot will show beside your name. This indicates that you are ‘clocked in’.
Clock out of Time Clock
1. At the end of the day, using the decvice set up with Time Clock, select your name from the list of staff.
2.Enter your Kitomba code or your Kitomba 1 pin and select Clock out.
3. Clocking out will show a clocked out confirmation screen. This shows your timetabled hours for the day as well as your clocked in and clocked out times.
Note: If you are rostered to work 4 or more hours your unpaid break time will automatically default to 30 minutes.
4. From the clocked out confirmation screen you can amend, edit, add a comment and a reason for the breaks.
5. Select Save.
Optional - You can add comments if your clock out time differs from what is expected. You can also add anything else regarding work hours that you want to mention to your manager.
Please sign in to leave a comment.