Check your own time sheets
My time sheets is where you can see your daily and weekly hours worked.
1. To view your time sheet in Kitomba 1 go to your Personal menu in the navigation bar at the top right of the screen and select My time sheets.
2. This will show an overview of your time sheet for the current week. To see a detailed view of your working hours for a particular day, select the required day using the links on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. In your Time Sheets you will see your:
- Normal hours worked less any unpaid break.
- Custom time and/or Leave time
- Manager notes
- Approved hours indicating when they were approved and by whom
- If your workplace uses Time Clock you will also see time clock hours and Time Clock notes
5. To see a timesheet for a different week, use the pay week selector.
Note: If you work at multiple locations, you can use the location selector to see your timesheet at a different location.