Enable Time Clock
Time Clock allows you to get an accurate record of the hours your staff work and make running payroll easier.
1. Using the device that you want to run Time Clock on, go to Kitomba 1 select Settings and then select Getting started - Time Clock.
Note: For security reasons, selecting Enable Time Clock or the Time Clock website address will log you out of Kitomba 1.
3. Enter your Kitomba 1 login details. and select Enable.
- Only users with Advanced access or higher are allowed to log in /enable Time Clock.
- Time Clock is designed to be run from a designated device.
- Once you have enabled Time Clock on a device it will remain enabled even if the browser window or tab is closed.
- You do not need to disable Time Clock every day. Only disable the Time Clock if you don’t want to run it on that device any more.
- You can use Time Clock on as many devices as you want to.
- If you disable Time clock and no longer want to see the Time clock hours in your Time sheets go to the settings tab, select Settings in the left-hand menu and select No in the Show Time Clock hours in Time Sheets field.