1. In the Admin tab, under the business unit, choose the staff members name to view their details.
2. Select the TimeTables tab to view the timetable/s for that staff member.
3. Double click the timetable you want to add a custom time to.
4. Select Edit Days to open the edit timetable view.
5. Select Add Custom Time on the day you want to add custom time.
6. Set the custom time start and end times.
7. Set the custom time reason and whether the time is paid or unpaid or if you’re wanting to edit existing custom time, make your necessary edits.
8. Select Done.
9. Select OK and then Save to apply your new custom time or edits.
- This new custom time or custom time edits will only be applied from the current day forward, it won’t update past days.
- If you need to add custom time for a day in the past you will need to do this via a calendar timetable override, not from the admin timetable.