Some of your staff may not work the same hours each week and might operate on an alternating weekly roster. For example, one week they have Saturday on and the next week they have Saturday off.
1. Select your staff member from your Business Units folder and head to their TimeTables section.
2. Create the required timetables for your staff by clicking the New Timetable/Rota button and name the timetables accordingly, for example Saturday on and Saturday off.
3. Hold down Ctrl or Command on your keyboard and click the timetables to highlight them.
4. Click the Repeat Selected Timetables button.
5. Set the repeat until date and click Go.
6. To finish click the save button.