Manage your staff rosters and working hours quickly and efficiently by using the timetables feature. Creating timetables is essential to ensure that staff columns are open and bookable for the correct times.
Setting up Your Staff Timetables
1. Go to the Admin Tab and double click the Business Units folder to view your business, double click your business name to see a drop down of all your staff.
2. Select the staff you wish to setup a timetable for, head to the staff’s TimeTables section and select the ‘New Timetable/Rota’ button.
3. Select the date you want this timetable to come into effect on your calendar and click the ‘Create ONE OFF Timetable’ button.
4. Fill out the desired hours and name the timetable accordingly and click Done.
5. Double check your start date is correct and press Ok.
6. Your timetable section should look similar to below, make sure you press Save in the bottom right corner to make your timetable show on the calendar.
Note: If you have any existing timetable overrides on the calendar these will still override any of your new timetable changes.