If you make non-appointment sales quite often - or even if you don't - it's much easier to quickly create an invoice for a retail sale by clicking on the Make Sale tab, as below:
By clicking on this tab, Kitomba will automatically open an invoice for 'casual customer'
To turn the Make Sale tab on
1. Go to the Admin tab in Kitomba
2. Go to Preferences on the left hand side
Once in preferences, choose the Invoicing tab
3. Tick the box next to Show Make Sale Tab
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
5. Restart your Kitomba. When your Kitomba re-opens, there will be a Make Sale tab at the top of your screen.
Remove the make sale tab.
Make Sale tab will automatically show in Kitomba
The Make Sale tab default has been changed to automatically show in Kitomba. If you don’t want this tab visible, untick the above box and restart your Kitomba