Editing invoices in Kitomba 1 gives you greater control and flexibility in managing your financial transactions, ultimately improving efficiency and accuracy in your financial record-keeping. Let's walk through the process:
1. Access the Sales Page:
- First, go to the Kitomba 1 dashboard and select the Sales tab.
2. Select an Invoice:
- By default, the Sales page displays today's invoices. To find a specific invoice, you can change the date using the Calendar or Search by the client's name or invoice number. For this example, let's select the first invoice.
3. Making Invoice Edits:
- In the pop-up window displaying the selected invoice, look for the Edit button at the bottom. Click it to enter edit mode.
- To add a service or product, simply type it into the Search bar and select to add it to the invoice.
- Modify existing services or products on the invoice by clicking the Blue right arrow button, or delete them by clicking the Cross icon.
- You can also add Note if necessary.
- Once you've made all the necessary changes on this page, click the Take Payment button.
- You can edit the payment method or add another payment to the invoice.
- When you're satisfied with all the changes, click the Save button to apply your edits to the invoice.
4. Permissions for Editing Invoice:
Note that, by default, only Admin-level users can access the Edit button of invoice. If you wish to grant access to other staff members, visit the Kitomba 1 access levels page and scroll to the Sales section. There, you can choose from two access levels to determine how much control your staff has in editing invoices:
- Edit completed invoice (basic) allows them to add items to existing invoices.
- Edit completed invoice (advanced) allows more extensive changes, such as removing items or editing payments.
5. Editing from the Appointment Book:
- Users with permission can also edit invoices from the Appointment book by selecting the appointment and clicking on the View Paid Invoice button.
- Kitomba 1 Point-of-Sale can complete sales paid by cash, card, vouchers and other custom payment types.
- To edit or delete invoices with voucher, concession, account credit or loyalty redemption payments, please use your main Kitomba.
- If you use loyalty in your business, your clients will still earn loyalty dollars on sales processed in Kitomba 1 and invoice edits or deletions will update their loyalty balance.
That's an overview of how to edit an invoice in Kitomba 1. For more in-depth information, consult our support guides or reach out to us for assistance.