Deleting invoices in Kitomba 1 gives you greater control and flexibility in managing your financial transactions, ultimately improving efficiency and accuracy in your financial record-keeping. Let's walk through the process:
1. Access the Sales Page:
- First, go to the Kitomba 1 dashboard and select the Sales tab.
2. Select an Invoice:
- By default, the Sales page displays today's invoices. To find a specific invoice, you can change the date using the Calendar or Search by the client's name or invoice number. For this example, let's select the first invoice.
3. Delete the Invoice:
- In the pop-up window displaying the selected invoice, look for the Delete button at the bottom and click on it.
- Confirm your action by clicking the Delete button once more to ensure the invoice is permanently removed.
4. Permissions for Deleting Invoice:
Note that, by default, only Admin-level users can access the Delete button of invoice. If you wish to grant access to other staff members, visit the Kitomba 1 access levels page and scroll to the Sales section. There, you can choose from two access levels to determine how much control your staff has in deleting invoices:
- Delete completed invoice (same-day only) option allows staff to delete invoices created on the same day.This is useful for making quick corrections.
- Delete completed invoice option allows staff to delete any invoice at any time, regardless of its age.
5. Deleting from the Appointment Book:
- Users with permission can also delete invoices from the Appointment book by selecting the appointment and clicking on the View Paid Invoice button.
- Kitomba 1 Point-of-Sale can complete sales paid by cash, card, vouchers and other custom payment types.
- To edit or delete invoices with voucher, concession, account credit or loyalty redemption payments, please use your main Kitomba.
- If you use loyalty in your business, your clients will still earn loyalty dollars on sales processed in Kitomba 1 and invoice edits or deletions will update their loyalty balance.
That's an overview of how to delete an invoice in Kitomba 1. For more in-depth information, consult our support guides or reach out to us for assistance.