1. Go to the Cards tab in Kitomba and click on the Create Casual Invoice button. It looks like a cash register.
2. This will open a blank Client Invoice screen, which will default to the Casual Customer profile.
Add the items you wish to sell either by
- scanning the item with your barcode scanner
- in an empty row on the invoice, click in the description section. Type in the first few letters of the name of the product you are looking for. Keep typing until the right product comes up and then click on it with your mouse to select it.
3. Select your Payment method, Sales Person and add any Discounts that may apply.
4. Click Commit. You have now completed the sale!