Set up the Sustainable Salons Fee
1. Ensure you are logged into Kitomba as an Administrator.
2. Navigate to the Admin tab.
3. Select Preferences, located on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Locate the Sustainable Salons Fee preference.
5.Change the name to “Sustainable Salons Fee”.
6. Ensure the Automatic surcharge checkbox is ticked.
7. Set your amount to $2.
8. Select Save.
9. Once you have done this, adding the Sustainable Salons Fee to your invoices will happen automatically.
Using the Sustainable Salons Fee
When you invoice a client for a service, Kitomba will automatically add the $2 Sustainable Salons Fee to the Invoice.
Please note, regardless of how many services a client may purchase they will only be charged a single Sustainable Salons Fee.
Reporting on the Sustainable Salons Fee
Kitomba automatically sets up the Sustainable Salons Fee so that it is not credited to any individual staff member’s sales numbers. This ensures that commission isn't earned for Sustainable Salons Fee revenue.
Sales Analysis Report
1. Go into the Reports tab in Kitomba and select Sales Analysis.
2. Enter the details you want to report on. You need to ensure you select Sustainable Salons Fee for the category selection.
3. Select Execute to run the report.
4. Your Report will look as follows:
Business Summary Report
1. Go to the Cards tab in Kitomba.
2. Select Manage Services.
3. Select the Sustainable Salons Fee folder.
4. Select the Show on Business Summary option.
5. Select Save.
6. Your Sustainable Salons Fee will display on your Business Summary Report under Category Sales as below.
Calculate your average weekly clients number
Sustainable Salons requires you to calculate your average weekly clients number to determine your annual Sustainable Salons charge.
1. Run the Business Summary Report in Kitomba for a 12 month period.
2. Look at Clients - Appointment figure and divide it by 52, i.e. 52 weeks in a year.
3. Supply your figure to Sustainable Salons.