Kitomba Customer Referrals
Kitomba Customer Referrals let’s you track –
- all clients that have been referred to your business
- how those clients were referred
- how much those referred clients have spent
- total spend of all Referral types.
You can create and remove referral types in the Admin tab
1. Go to the Admin tab.
2. Select Referral Types from the list.
You can create or remove referral types here.
3. To create a new referral type select the Create button at the top of the screen.
This will create a new field.
4. Type in the name you wish to add and click Save at the bottom right of the screen.
5. To remove a referral type just click the red cross beside the one you wish to delete and click Save.
When you create a new client you can select how they were referred by selecting a Referred By type using the drop down box.
Customer Referral Reporting
To report on customer referrals you can use the Referrals - client detail report.
1. Go to the reports tab.
2. Select the Referrals - client detail report
3. From the popup window that appears, select the required date range, how you want the report ordered by and the number of Clients you want to show and click execute.
4. An example of a referral report: