New Clients are a good thing for your business and it is easy to enter them in to Kitomba.
There are two ways you can add a new Client in Kitomba:
- While you are making an Appointment in the Calendar
- In the Manage Clients section of the Cards tab
This article covers option 2.
Remember, if your Salon has a tablet or iPad you can use the Give to Client to edit feature in K1 to allow your Clients to provide their own information - saving you and your Team time and giving you more accurate information.
1. Click on the Cards tab in Kitomba, and then click on the Manage Clients button.
2. Select the Create customer icon.
3. This will load a blank customer card where you can add Client details. You can use the New Client Form to gather these details and then enter them in later.
NOTE: It is important to make sure that you have any required fields setup prior to adding your Client records.
4. Enter the details you require ensuring you have:
- First Name
- Last Name
- a Contact Method (preferably Mobile Phone and/or Email)
- Preferred Contact method
5. Enter Address details as required.
6. Add extra details in Client Attributes such as their:
- preferred Drink/Coffee
- any Caution you need to be alerted of, and
- anything that may affect the customers health and their customer experience.
NOTE: You can create additional Client Attributes in the Admin tab.
7. Once you have entered all the details select Save.
NOTE: The W with the red line shows they have not registered for Online Bookings.