You can record before, after and progress photos to the Client Card in Kitomba 1. You can take a photo of a consent form and store it on the Client Card. You can also store any photos that the customer shows you of things they like. This is managed in Kitomba 1 and you will have view only access in Kitomba.
You can also have a profile picture for your customers so you will always recognize them when they come in.
When you look at Client History you will be able to see the photo associated with the notes for appointments. This will make the notes a more useful part of the everyday process.
To add a photo
1. To add a photo go to the Clients tab in the top navigation bar for Kitomba 1.
2. Locate your customer using the search function.
2. Select the Photos tab.
3. Select the Choose a file link.
4. Locate the picture you want from the photos on your system.
5. Select Open.
Note: A range of common photo formats (jpg,png etc) are supported.
6. The photo is saved against the customer record and you can now see ththis in the Client history.
7. You can add as many photos as you need.
Add Comments to the Photo
1. To add comments to the photo select the photo.
2. Select the Edit button.
3. Enter the comments in the pop up box and select the Save button.
4. The comments will show at the bottom of the photo.
View comments and delete photos
1. In the History tab you will now see the photo against the appointment.
2. To read any comments in the photo, select the photo and the comments will be at the bottom of the page.
3. You can delete the photo using the red trash can.
Add a Profile photo
1. You can add a profile photo for a customer.
2. Select the photo you want to use and open it.
3. Select the Set profile photo button on the top right hand side.
4. You can change this profile picture at any time by going to the profile photo and when you hover over the photo you can select Update profile photo.
5. The pop up box will appear and you can choose an existing photo or add a new photo.
Adding a document
If you need to store documents against a customer you can take a photo of the document and add it to the client card as in the instructions above.
Viewing Photos in Kitomba
Any photos you have uploaded in K1 will be viewable in Kitomba. When you hover over the photo you will be able to see any comments on the photo.
You cannot make changes, however, you can select the link View client in Kitomba 1.
If you are not logged in to Kitomba 1 you will need to log in now.