Schedule a Repeat Appointment
Using Kitomba 1, it is easy to create repeating appointments.
1. In Kitomba 1, create the first appointment by selecting the required date and time and then clicking on New appointment here.
Choose the client and service(s) and then select Save.
2. Select the appointment you want to repeat, and then select Repeat appt.
3. Choose how often you want to repeat the appointments by using the Repeat appointment screen. See the examples below:
Eg 1: To repeat every 6 weeks on a Wednesday
Eg 2: To repeat every week on a Wednesday and Saturday
Eg 3: To repeat every month on the first Wednesday of the month
Note: appointments can be repeated daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
4. Choose when you want the appointments to stop repeating. You can choose either on a specific date or after a number of appointments.
Note: you can create up to 150 appointments at a time.
5. Select Create appointments.
You'll see a screen appear, confirming the appointments have been created.
Dealing with scheduling conflicts
When creating repeat appointments, it is possible, some of the future appointments might conflict with bookings for other clients. You'll know if this has happened, because you'll see the following message after you've created the appointments.
Click on the Upcoming appointments link to view the conflicts. The conflicting appointments will display with the warning symbol.
To resolve the conflict for a particular date, select the Go to button.
Edit the appointment by moving it to another time or staff member as appropriate, so that it no longer conflicts with the other booking.
Repeat with any other conflicting appointments.
How do I delete repeated appointments?
If you need to delete a a repeated appointment, locate the appointment you want to delete. Click on the Delete link. Choose whether you want to delete the selected appointment only or this appointment and following appointments in the series. Use the upcoming appointments button to ensure that all appointments are deleted.
I created a repeat appointment and now I want to change the details for them all.
If you have created many appointments and would like to change every one of them, you may choose to delete them first (see previous FAQ) and then recreate the repeating appointment with the correct details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.