We know how easy it can be to make a mistake and so you have the ability to delete a Concession.
You can delete the following Concessions:
- A sold Concession with no redemptions.
- A sold Concession that’s had one redemption (if they’re on the same invoice).
To delete a Concession
1. Using the Cards Tab (1), Search for the Client (2) and select the Invoice from the Client's history (3) that includes the Concession sale, or the Concession sale and first redemption.
2. Select the Delete button at bottom right of invoice.
3. Select OK if you want to delete the Concession.
The Invoice and concession are deleted.
Note: if the invoice included other items that you still want to invoice the client for, you will need to create a new invoice for these items.
To create an invoice go to this user guides