There are various types of instalment payment solutions available, e.g Oxipay, Salon Pay, Zip Pay and Afterpay. These solutions give your clients a smart way to enjoy their service now and pay for it over time. Using these solutions together with Kitomba is easy, and this guide will step you through the process.
Set up in Kitomba
1. Create a payment type for the instalment payment solution you'd like to use.
See this support guide to learn how.
Make a sale in Kitomba using an instalment payment solution
1. Ensure both you and your client are registered with the payment solution before you begin. If you are unsure how to do this please contact the payment solution provider.
2. In Kitomba, select the Calendar tab and open the invoice using the Make sale button.
3. Advise your client of the total amount to pay.
4. Open your business account in the instalment payment solution you are using in your web browser and follow the instructions.
Note: Ensure the purchase is approved in the instalment payment solution before going to the next step.
Complete the sale in Kitomba
1. Once the sale is approved, select the Payment type for the instalment payment solution you are using. We have used Oxipay for this example.
2. Complete the sale. See this support guide to learn how.
Note: If the payment is not approved by the instalment payment solution, the client will need to pay using a different payment type.